How to Spa
- Spa Wanapine requires guests to be a minimum of 16 years of age. Minors under the age of 18 are not able to use mineral soaks or the spa amenities and require a parent or legal guardian to be present during all spa services. The spa offers guests 12 years and older to partake in Nail services only.
- Spa Wanapine recommends that all spa reservations are made prior to arrival; and walk-in guests are accommodated if there is availability. Upon your request we need your reservation number or credit card number to hold request. We request an arrival time at minimum of up to 30 minutes prior to reservation, please note that a late arrival will edit your spa service time as a courtesy to following guests.
- We require a 24 hour cancellation policy to avoid the charge in full for requested services per person . Late cancellations after the 24 hours policy will be subject to fees equal to 50% of requested spa service per person. No show requests will be billed at full price per person, per service requests.
- For Guest comfort and privacy our therapists are trained in proper draping protocols and with all body services and adhere to the strict standard that is required. Spa Wanapine’s environment is reflective and relaxing for all spa guests, we request that all cell phones be turned off as you enter the spa. Please enjoy the Hot Tub, Steam shower and Sauna for spa guests as it’s a co-ed environment; we request your swim attire and foot coverings for comfort. As time permits for use.
- Drink plenty of water before and after all spa services.
- It’s cold and flu season. Please do not make any reservations if you are actively ill with a communicable illness; please wait until you are completely well to visit or receive any spa services. Our staff and fellow guests thank you.
Contact Spa Wanapine for availability by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541.553.4972