ZOMBIE RUN RULES:
YOU CHOOSE: Be a SURVIVOR or be a ZOMBIE!
If you choose be a Survivor (or Runner)
- You will start 5 minutes before the Zombies
- Each Survivor will have 2 Lifelines (flags attached to a belt) – the goal is to outrun the Zombies and keep both your lifelines!
- Once you lose all your flags, you become dead (NOT A ZOMBIE)
- Chase – Will leave the start line 5 minutes after the Survivors - the goal is to chase Survivors and grab as many lifelines as you can
- If all of your flags have been taken, you are NOT automatically transformed into a zombie and you may NOT take another runner’s flags, chase other runners, or pick up flags off the ground.
- Direct and intentional physical contact with any runner or zombie is strictly prohibited. You are not to touch, hit, punch, tackle, roundhouse kick, slap, scratch, pinch, spit on, bite, or do anything harmful to the physical health of our zombies or other runners no matter the circumstance. Those in violation of this rule will be automatically disqualified and potentially escorted off of the grounds, without refund.
- Flags MUST be visible to zombies (not covered by long clothing or tutus) and to be worn on the sides of the body
- Makeup artists will be on-site to apply Zombie make-up. Make-up will be done on a first come/first serve basis – so come early. Please tip the artists – they are volunteering their time to make you look super scary!
Download the Zombie Run Registration Form